Saturday, February 4, 2012

February menu

This menu and ziplist thing is really working for me. I chose to go to the store yesterday while I was out so I hadn't made a list and really worked out what I wanted to do. I went anyway because I thought today would be really packed with people planning for the super bowl parties. So anyway, I looked on my phone ziplist app which lists my favorite recipes. I chose from among them and added them to my shopping list, taking off anything that I was sure I had at home. I ended up having to add some things on the fly that I remembered I needed as i went along, but the main thing is that I got the meals planned.

So here goes...

Saturday:
Marietta Pizza Company pizza at friend's house for family game night

Sunday:

Monday:

Tuesday:
(Paul cooking)
Chicken

Wednesday:
(Church)

Thursday:

Friday:



I am going to try something this week with the WW thing. Since I have these meals planned already, I am going to try adding them into the tracker now, so that my daily points target is already set up. Just to see how that goes. I will update next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment