Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Back from the Beach

We got back from the beach last night and I had a MAJOR trip to the grocery store. Of course, I also bought printer ink, paper towels, toilet paper and some other non-grocery items but still. Mucho dinero.

Here is this week's menu

Tuesday:
I just wanted something different and this looked like a neat change of pace. I will report back if they were worth a re-visit.




Wednesday:
Dinner at church

Thursday:


Friday:
Out to dinner with friends

Saturday

Sunday


Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:
Church


Now, I may change the order of these around a little bit according to how I think things may last. But these are the choices and what I shopped for!



1 comment:

  1. The Tuna Burgers tasted good but did not hold together very well. I am going to try again and see if I can figure out how to keep them in "patty form."

    ReplyDelete