Monday, April 16, 2012

Breakast 4/16 And Honey-Ginger Chicken review

Yes, this is the same breakfast I have had for several days straight now. But I LIKE IT! :) Note the coffee mug made my DD when she was about 5, I think. Fingerprint caterpillars are the cutest!

Total points value = 7

In other news, we had the honey-ginger chicken thighs and they were DELICIOUS! Highly recommended. Served with rice, tomatoes and the sauce on the side. Total points value = 9. (I am taking this for lunch tomorrow. today had to be quick so I could get to the gym - sandwich.) Of course, I forgot to take a picture.

Did I mention I went running two days in a row, AND did some Pilates at home? Yeah, I was pooped. Fell asleep with a book in my hand last night. (The Night Circus)


No comments:

Post a Comment