Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday and Tuesday Lunch and Citrus garlic Pork Loin Review

Lunch Yesterday (above)

A quick lunch on the way to the gym. Turkey Sandwich on deli flat (4 PP). Then I ran on the treadmill for 40 min. I actually managed to run the whole time! yay me! This is a good thing since I will be doing my 1st ever 5k May 12!

and Lunch Today

leftover honey-ginger chicken (6PP)

Babybel Light (1PP)

Pears

Butter Lettuce Salad w/ Newman's Own Light Balsamic Dressing (1PP)

Dinner last night was the Citrus-Garlic Pork Loin (WW recipe) and it was delicious. I used orange juice instead of grapefruit juice because it was what I had on hand and it was fine. We ate that with Green Giant Market Fresh Steamers instead of the green beans that the recipe suggests. It was quite tasty!



No comments:

Post a Comment