Saturday, September 29, 2012

I need some veggie love

For some reason, I seem to have been avoiding vegetables this week. Well, no more! This week is going to be about getting back in the groove with my veggie love.


Meatless Monday
Black Bean Burgers w/ Avocado
Salad with lots of Veggies

I simply LOVE this recipe. we have had this several times over the last few weeks and each time it is really delicious.


Tuesday
Baby Spinach Salad with Honey Roasted Butternut Squash
Baked Chicken

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, this salad is absolutely delicious but just needs a little bit more to make it a full meal. (at least for our family) I think a simply chicken breast will do the trick.


Thursday:
Carrot Ginger Soup
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

I love carrots and the baby carrots in this recipe will make the soup that much sweeter. Can't wait to try this for the first time.


Friday:
Crock Pot Beer Chicken
Roasted Cauliflower
Brown Rice

I have been meaning to make this for a week now. Luckily, the chicken is frozen, so I still can. Something about getting the crock pot set up the night before is apparently beyond me.













No comments:

Post a Comment