Saturday, May 19, 2012

Getting Ready for Memorial Day

Saturday:
Honey-Ginger Chicken Skewers (that we were supposed to have last Thursday, I think)
Asian Cucumber Marinated Salad
Roasted Cauliflower


Sunday:
Thai Coconut Shrimp Curry
Rice
Mandarin Oranges

Monday
BLT Spring Rolls
I need to pick up some fresh roadside stand tomatoes for this. If I find some good ones, we will also have just plain ol' tomatoes with maybe some balsamic vinegar.


Tuesday:
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
I plan on serving this with some Laughing Cow Blue Cheese wedges that I have in the fridge. I am also considering making this Blue Cheese Dressing and serving celery sticks.


Wednesday:
Blackened Tilapia (w/radish and cucumber salad)
Artisan bread


Thursday:
Lemon Garlic Chicken
Quinoa


On Friday I get to go visit with an old college friend for the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment