Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Post-memorial day menu



Tuesday:
Cleansing from all the Memorial Day excesses.  Actually, we didn't really have much in the way of memorial day excess but we do have some Tilapia in the freezer and some radishes that we need to eat!
Blackened Tilapia with Cucumber and Radish Salsa

Wednesday:
I have been Jones-ing red meat today and thought this looked good. I will probably use Greek yogurt instead of the sour cream and will no use Guacamole so it will probably affect the PP+ values.
Grilled Fajita Wrap


Thursday:
These look so cute and they are portion controlled! I am not 100% sure I will be able to find wonton wrappers though.  Here's hoping.
Hungry Girl's Lasagna Cupcakes

Friday:
This is a staple for us lately. The sweetness and texture of the butternut squash acts like a yummy cheese - especially when you actually add a little cheese to it! We usually use basil instead of sage (just because we have a basil plant on the porch) and it is yummy too.
Pasta with Butternut Squash and Sage

Saturday:
I like to grill more than just the one meal at a time if I can manage it. (When I write "we" here, you should be reading "husband" since I don't know up from down when it comes to grilling.) So we will have grilled this chicken at the same time we grill the flank steak earlier in the week.
Grilled Chicken Bruschetta

This just looked good for a lunch maybe? I am going to give it a try.
Tomato Mint Quinoa Salad









No comments:

Post a Comment